What if I need to cancel? How do I receive a refund?


One-Time Event Cancellation Policy

HIGHLIGHTS:

  • If you don't cancel within the first 72 hours, your sale is final and your funds remain in the Dabble system for future events unless the event doesn't go forward. You can request to cancel your booking for another event if more than 7 days from the original event AND you will receive Dabble credit if more than 72 hours after purchase.

  • You are still eligible for a refund in cash if the teacher cancels the event for any reason or the event does not meet minimum. Otherwise, you'll need to find someone to sell or give your ticket to in order to guarantee your registration is not wasted. Some teachers are willing to allow you to join a later event that does not sellout with your original registration being paid on the date registered or they will add extra spots to sold out classes and if they sell you are off the hook. We encourage you to message the teacher directly from the event page explaining the situation with the understanding that less than 7 days Dabble is committed to paying them for your spot.

  • We'll do all we can to support your request (hey, things come up...) but no guarantees less than 7 days as our event partners need time to plan, manage their venue booking and market their event.

FINE PRINT:

  • Can't make your Dabble event? Bummer! If you're unable to attend an event you've signed up for, regardless of the reason, please view our rules and stipulations for cancellations:

  • Any registration order is eligible for a full cash refund upon request if made within 72 hours. In the event a registration is made less than 72 hours before an event only Dabble credit will be issued. No cancellation request the day of an event for any registration(s) made less than 72 hours before the start of an event will be approved. After 72 hours from purchase or less than 72 hours from the start of an event, all sales are final. Any cash refund will be returned to the method of payment within 1 to 3 business days.

  • Any registration(s) less than 72 hours from purchase but more than 7 days out from the scheduled date and time of the class can be canceled directly from your dashboard. For any cancellation, after the 72-hour window, you will be issued Dabble Bucks in the amount paid for use on a future Dabble.

  • Cancellations for any registration(s) less than 7 days away can be requested from your dashboard, but will be deemed as a last-minute cancellation and will be left at the discretion of the course teacher.* Approved cancellation requests will be credited to the method of payment within 1 to 3 business days or can be taken as Dabble Bucks.

  • At any time, you can sell or give away your registration to a friend or another Dabble user if you are unable to attend a class.

  • In lieu of cancellation you are allowed to move a registration to a different course schedule prior to the 7-day cut-off period, when available.

  • In the event that a class is cancelled, Dabble will issue you a full cash refund for your ticket.

*It's important for teachers to have a sense for class headcount in advance of the class so they can best plan ahead. Additionally, Dabble is committed to paying a teacher for registrations seven days from the course date.


Multi-Session Event Series Cancellation Policy

  • If more than 72 hours but prior to 7 days from the first date of a series, students are eligible for an 75% cash refund. The remaining 25% will be issued in Dabble Bucks to be used toward the purchase of another class in the future.

  • If it is less than 7 days from the first class date, and the teacher has approved the cancellation request, students will receive a 25% cash refund and 75% Dabble credit for the purchase price.

  • No refund or credit will be offered after the date of the first class unless approved by the teacher or Dabble as a partial or full refund in writing.