City class is held in?

Connie Lipa

16 May, 2014 04:27 PM

I don't live in Chicago. I live in the northwest suburb of Chicago, Barrington, Illinois.

I am assuming dabble is for Chicago only.

Is there a site to advertise art classes for adults on? maybe meetup.com?

I like your site, but not sure if it's a fit for me.
Thanks for your advice.
Connie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dabble HQ on 16 May, 2014 07:11 PM

Hey Connie,

Thanks for reaching out. We do have some classes that get listed in suburbs, but they'd all be under the "Chicago" city...we treat that more as a region than a strict city-limit sort of thing. Suburb classes are rarer though, as much of our audience is people in the city. Class venues are typically found by the teacher, so it's hard for me to say exactly where all our classes are at any given time.

We are similar to meetup, but meetup is more of a special-interest community message board with meetings scheduled by the group leaders (as I understand it...I've never gone to a meetup), where as we're more a place for people to try something new (or "dabble" if you will).

Are you looking to learn or teach? If you are teaching, it doesn't hurt to try. We only take a cut at the time we pay the teachers, after the class happens, so if it doesn't work out, it doesn't cost you anything.

If you have any other questions, let us know. Also check out our help section at help.dabble.co.

Thanks,
    Frank

2. Dabble HQ closed this discussion on 16 May, 2014 07:11 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac