Credits for new class

tamdafne

22 Nov, 2013 09:04 PM

Hi there. I cancelled a class 6 days before it was gonna take place. I emailed the teacher (since I got no response I even sent her a Facebook private message). She didn't reply to none of them but I got a cancellation email from you.
Since it was 6 days before the class and not 7. I know I can't get a refund but I was told I was gonna get some kind of credits for future classes. I'd like to take 2 classes that are coming soon (funny, both classes are with the same teacher as the class I couldn't attend).
So, where I can see what my credits are so I can sign up to the other classes and complete the rest of the payment?

Thanks

Tamara

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dabble HQ on 22 Nov, 2013 09:23 PM

Hi Tamara,

Sorry about the confusion. I'm not sure why the cancellation email didn't include that info, but you were credited with $45 Dabble bucks. You can apply these at the time of purchase for any class(es) in the future on the left side of the checkout page where you enter payment info.

You can also see your dabble buck balance at any time by going to the account section of your profile.

Thanks, and let me know if you need anything else.

Frank

2. Dabble HQ closed this discussion on 22 Nov, 2013 09:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac